Terms Of Service
Delivery will be via online print at home or via mobile phone.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Made Too Go Pty Ltd, speedwaytickets.com.au (collectively “Madetoogo”) operate the Speedwaytickets booking system and web pages (“speedwaytickets platform”) for events created by EVENT ORGANISERS. Speedwaytickets provides the speedwaytickets platform and associated software to EVENT ORGANISERS so that they may list event details, set ticket inventory, sell tickets, take registrations and manage other event functions using the speedwaytickets platform. Speedwaytickets provides access to certain parts of the speedwaytickets platform to the general public so that they may transact and interact with the EVENT ORGANISER.
The following Terms and Conditions of Use and Purchase Policy (“these Terms”) have been created to ensure you are happy with your ticket purchase and that you fully understand the purchase process with the EVENT ORGANISER who uses Speedwaytickets, the Speedwaytickets platform, Speedwaytickets powered partner websites and Speedwaytickets retail store associates to promote the EVENT ORGANISER’s events, sell tickets, make registrations and bookings.
A.U.D (Australian Dollars Currency): Prices are displayed in the currency in which the transaction will be processed (All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars and / or are subject to conversion to Australian Dollars Currency).
SSL Statement: This website supports Secure Socket Layers of 128bit and greater.
Phone: 08 8532 1150 or email: email@example.com
Business Address and Contact Details
21 Kennett Rd, Murray Bridge SA 5253.
Phone: 08 8532 1150
Section 1 – General Terms
1. You must be 18 years to use this service with a credit card.
2. By using or visiting the Speedwaytickets platform, you expressly agree to be bound by these terms and to follow these terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Speedwaytickets platform.
3. Made Too Go Pty Ltd and speedwaytickets.com.au (collectively ” Speedwaytickets”) reserve the right to change these terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Speedwaytickets platform. To ensure you are aware of the latest Purchase Policy and Terms and Conditions of Use, please check this page of the speedwaytickets platform periodically which is available from every event page on the speedwaytickets platform. The latest date of issue will be posted at the top of this page.
Section 2 – Permitted Use Of The Speedwaytickets Platform
1. You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of speedwaytickets platform for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this site for any purpose other than to review an event and its promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorised by Speedwaytickets to do so.
2. The content and software on this site is the property of Speedwaytickets and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. We post a legal notice and various credits on the speedwaytickets platform, which may not be amended or removed. You must not remove this notice or these credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits.
Section 3 – Links And Search Results On The Speedwaytickets Platform
1. The Speedwaytickets platform may include links posted by the EVENT ORGANISER or automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. To the extent permitted by law, where Speedwaytickets has no control over these web sites or the content contained within them, Speedwaytickets cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in third party websites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive.
2. Speedwaytickets does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer in a harmful or damaging way. By using the speedwaytickets platform to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against speedwaytickets for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the speedwaytickets platform to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the speedwaytickets platform, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the problem you describe in your email and take actions that we deem are appropriate in our sole discretion.
Section 4 – Unauthorised Use Of The Speedwaytickets Platform
Illegal and/or unauthorised uses of the Speedwaytickets platform, whether for unauthorised ticket sales, unauthorised framing of or linking to the Speedwaytickets platform will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken.
Section 5 – Violation Of These Terms And Conditions
1. If you violate these terms including if you post or provide User Content which violates these terms or has violated the rights of speedwaytickets, any other User or the law, speedwaytickets may terminate your use of the speedwaytickets platform, prevent you from making all future bookings using the speedwaytickets platform, and/or take legal action against you. Where this occurs, Speedwaytickets will provide you with reasonable prior written notice that this will be implemented, together with reasons for that action being taken. If you wish to dispute that decision of Speedwaytickets, you have 5 days within Speedwaytickets providing its notice to you to do so and Speedwaytickets will act reasonably in considering your response.
2. If you materially violate these terms (which includes any breach of clause 6), in addition to paragraph 5(a), Speedwaytickets may cancel your ticket orders in which case Speedwaytickets will provide you with written notice of that cancellation together with reasons for that cancellation and will provide you with a refund of the ticket price paid by you.
3. You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to Speedwaytickets for violations of these terms and conditions and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations.
5. Speedwaytickets is not required to provide any refund to you if you are terminated as a user because you have violated these Terms, except as expressly set out in these terms.
Section 6 – Speedwaytickets Copyright Policy
You may only submit content to the speedwaytickets platform (“User Content”) where you have the rights to do so. In particular, you:
1. may not use the speedwaytickets platform to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material (including articles, images, stories and software) without a license, express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so; an
2. must ensure that the content you upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights).
Section 7 – Disclaimers
1. Speedwaytickets does not promise that the speedwaytickets platform will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the speedwaytickets platform or any content, search or link on it.
2. The speedwaytickets platform and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis.
3. Speedwaytickets can not ensure that files you download from the speedwaytickets platform will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features although Speedwaytickets will take steps consistent with industry practice to protect against this occurring.
4. Speedwaytickets does not by these Terms exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) or equivalent state or territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, Speedwaytickets excludes all rights, remedies, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of this site and the speedwaytickets platform whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible, the following paragraphs of this clause 7 will apply.
5. Speedwaytickets will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the speedwaytickets platform, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
6. Speedwaytickets makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of the speedwaytickets platform or use of the Speedwaytickets service.
7. Speedwaytickets disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party user Speedwaytickets users, advertisers and/or sponsors on the speedwaytickets platform, in connection with the Speedwaytickets service or otherwise related to your use of the speedwaytickets platform and/or the Speedwaytickets service. Speedwaytickets is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the speedwaytickets platform.
8. Without limiting the other provisions of this clause 7, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the speedwaytickets platform to Speedwaytickets at email@example.com Speedwaytickets may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion.
Section 8 – Payment Methods
Speedwaytickets processes your credit card depending upon the methods accepted by the EVENT ORGANISER which may include: Visa, MasterCard, and Paypal checkout.
Section 9 – Limits On Tickets Purchases Per Customer
When purchasing tickets on speedwaytickets, you are limited to a maximum of 10 tickets for each event unless the EVENT ORGANISER has authorised such purchases in its terms and conditions. If you try to circumvent the Speedwaytickets platforms to purchase more than 10 tickets the EVENT ORGANISER may at its discretion cancel additional bookings. This limitation has been designed to prevent unfair buying practices at popular events and make sure everyone gets a fair chance of attending the event. The reselling of tickets is strictly prohibited by non-authorised re-sellers, tickets found to be re-sold maybe voided and canceled at Speedwaytickets discretion.
Section 10 – Pricing And Ticket Availability
1. Speedwaytickets sells tickets on behalf of the EVENT ORGANISERS which means Speedwaytickets does not determine the ticket prices, booking fees, postage and handling fees (if posted tickets are an option) or the seating selections.
2. Ticket inventory is the responsibility of the EVENT ORGANISER. Given inventory set by the EVENT ORGANISER, popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available in addition to inventory using speedwaytickets set by the EVENT ORGANISER, however the EVENT ORGANISER controls this inventory and its availability at their own discretion.
Section 11 – Credit Card Purchases – Proof Of Identity
1. In most cases where you purchase your tickets using a credit card, in order to collect your tickets, you will be required to present the credit card used to purchase tickets and a picture identification, which must match each other and must match the name under which the booking was made.
2. You can only buy tickets with your parent’s or another person’s credit card if:
You have both permission to use the credit card and can bring it to the event if required or;
You have permission to use the card and the card holder has completed the speedwaytickets credit card authorisation form – you will need to bring the form completed by the card holder to the event – click here to find the Credit Card Authorisation form AND IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH EITHER OF THE ABOVE, YOU WILL NOT BE LET INTO THE EVENT, even with a valid ticket.
3. All purchases are charged to your credit card at the time of purchase, not at the time of entry to the event.
Section 12 – Licensed Venues – Proof Of Identity
In Australia, Speedwaytickets sometimes sells tickets for events at licensed venues, and these venues require a valid driver’s license, passport or proof of age to prove you are over 18 years of age. You may need to present this proof at the event venue to obtain admission. The venue or door staff reserve the right to refuse any patron entry at their discretion if invalid ID is provided.
Section 13 – Delivery Of Tickets
Through the speedwaytickets platform the EVENT ORGANISER may elect to offer one or more of the following delivery options for your ticket order. The proof of identity requirements set out in clause 12 will apply regardless of the delivery of ticket method used.
1. By “email / e-ticket” option:
The speedwaytickets platform provides an opportunity for you to provide your email address and will attempt to deliver your e-ticket by email to that email address. If you do not receive your e-ticket then please contact Speedwaytickets by email to the venue you are attending at least 48 hours before the scheduled event:
Murray Bridge Speedway – firstname.lastname@example.org
Toowoomba Speedway – email@example.com
2. All purchases are charged to your credit card at the time of purchase, not at the time of entry to the event.
Section 14 – Other Items
EVENT ORGANISERS may reserve the right of:
1. To change/withdraw advertised competitors, programs or seating without notice.
EVENT ORGANISERS may also append the speedwaytickets terms and conditions and these additional terms are displayed and agreed to by the purchaser during the booking process.
Section 15 – Recording, Transmission and Exhibition
Bringing into the venue professional video / audio recording devices and cameras is not permitted without the express written consent of Made Too Go. The use of personal photographic, video or audio equipment for live-streaming purposes is strictly prohibited within Made Too Go Speedway venues. Patrons must not use any device that does not conform to the approved registered frequencies, which may cause interference with the speedway operations.
Section 16 – Event Survey
By purchasing a ticket via speedwaytickets, you agree to receive a one-off survey about your experience for the event you have attended. This does not automatically include you in any marketing and or/promotional databases. You will be advised how your information was obtained and you can opt out of the research easily at the start of the survey if you do not wish to proceed with the interview.
Rained Out or Postponed Events
A RAINOUT IS DEFINED AS FIVE (5) EVENTS OR LESS BEING SUCCESSFULLY DECLARED COMPLETED. In the event of a declared rainout, the Made Too Go venue (Murray Bridge Speedway or Toowoomba Speedway) will honour rainchecks, but will not refund money – no exceptions.
Your numbered ticket stub with QR code is your raincheck. Hold all original tickets. No replacements will be given for lost, or tampered tickets. Rainchecks will be honoured at any one (1) event (of equal or lesser value, not higher priced) at the Made Too Go venue (Murray Bridge Speedway or Toowoomba Speedway) in the same racing season. Not transferable to other venues or to future seasons.
How to use a Rain Out ticket: Choose an “equal or lesser priced” event, from our current season calendar. Present your ticket to the cashier. The cashier will check your QR coded ticket stub for validity. If valid, you will be provided with a new ticket.
Exchanges And Refunds
Refunds are only available when a Speedway event has been cancelled or rescheduled, or under our Rainout Policy (above) or where required by Australian Consumer Law. Speedway Tickets does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
After considering the above, if you would still like to submit a request for a refund or exchange please submit a request to:
Generally, incorrect purchases or a change in your ability to attend the event will not be approved.
You must provide the following details for your request to be reviewed:
- Confirmation Booking ID
- The registered email against the booking
- Reason for the request
- Any supporting documentation (medical certificate etc)
Your request will not be considered without the above. Submission does not infer approval and we are unable to guarantee your request will be successful.
We will get back to you as quickly as possible; if you don’t hear back from us prior to your event you may wish to make other arrangements. Refund and exchange requests will not be considered post event.
- If an error on your behalf results in Speedway Tickets reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, Speedway Tickets may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to Speedway Tickets by a third party.
COVID-19 specific conditions of entry
- You acknowledge that the event may be scheduled to be held, or will be held, during a time at which one or more Government directions or regulations may be in force regarding the number of persons attending an event (or the holding of the event itself). If that is the case, then the number of persons permitted to be in or around the Venue may be affected, resulting in the Seller (or Speedway Tickets, on behalf of the Seller) being required to or deciding to:
- cancel or postpone the event;
- reduce the number of persons who may attend the event;
- change your seating allocation; and/or
- change any standing or seating configurations for attendance at the event;
- in which case You may receive a refund in accordance with these Speedway Tickets Terms and Conditions of Sale, or the COVID-19 Refunds and Exchanges Terms and Conditions, as the case may be.
- You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending live events, which may be in place at the time of the event.
- If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. In the event you are contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available to the Government (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly.
- All attendees in your group, including yourself, must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. If at the time of the event, either you, or any other members of your group are feeling unwell or are subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period, you agree not to attend the event. If you do attend the event, you agree to assume all risk associated with COVID-19
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
November 21st, 2022
Made Too Go PTY LTD.